November 24, 2014

Is it PR?

The topical steroid cream I was prescribed is helping.  My PLEVA is not sore like before.  There is no burn except in the odd random spot.

More bumps have appeared on my arms and from my calf muscles down.  There is still none on my palms or the soles of my feet.  The bumps that have appeared are not sore like before though.  Maybe the cream again?

I called the reception desk at my dermatologists office today to ask about my biopsy results.  I was informed that the results normally take 3-4 weeks.  This takes me to just before Christmas before I know for sure what I have.

I am starting to think this might be PR.  A severe version of it, but PR nonetheless.  Other than getting fatigued very fast from performing small tasks the rash seems to be running it's course.  Maybe this is just me being optimistic?

By the end of the week I hope to see improvement on my arms.  My arms for me will be a telltale sign of whether this rash is going away or not.  So far they don't really look any better.  Feel better?  Yes.




No comments:

Post a Comment