Only a few new bumps on my feet today. The PLEVA has reached my toes. So it has finally travelled the full length of my body and to all the extremities.
The steroid cream is working well. The most difficult part of the day for me is the morning. I welcome my morning shower, but at the same time dread it. The water is great for washing away the loose flakes of skin and it temporary relieves my itchiness. Washing myself with soap pretty much sucks. It doesn't hurt, but I can feel all the bumps and scabbiness and it just feels gross. I imagine it to be similar to washing a snake. Towelling off is still very much a dry pat down situation. Then comes the part I dislike, putting on the steroid cream. It's sort of like a thin paste. It's clear, and doesn't really smell like much. Rubbing it in hurts, but it helps with the redness and pain a lot so it's very much worth putting on.
![]() |
| A couple of bumps appeared in between my toes. Pleasant. |
![]() |
| My legs and inner thighs have been the most sensitive recently. |


No comments:
Post a Comment