It's only been one day since I saw the dermatologist. Only one day since I even knew of the existence of PLEVA. It's been a long week.
My dermatologist wrote prescriptions for tetracycline and topical steroid cream. I picked up the prescriptions at 15:00 today. The tetracycline is to help fight off any potential bacteria in my body and the topical steroid cream is to help reduce the swelling and itchiness of my skin. She also mentioned using light therapy to help fight off the disease. I'm open to pretty much trying anything. My next appointment with her is in 3 weeks. I hope I find out the results of the biopsy before then.
One day… one day with PLEVA, if that's what I have, a lot has changed.
Yesterday there were only a few bumps on my legs. The rash had remain contained to my groin area with only a speckle of spots on my feet, and calves. Not any more. The bumps have moved onto new territory. This is today;
![]() |
| Yesterday I could have counted the spots. Good luck counting them now. |
![]() |
| My right inner thigh laced with red sores. |
![]() |
| These weren't here yesterday. |
![]() |
| On the back of my knee. These ones hurt a lot.
Still waiting on my biopsy results. I have started my medications and rubbed on the topical steroid cream for the first time.
|




No comments:
Post a Comment