Today was very hard mentally and physically. The wait for my biopsy result is terrible. I just want to know if this rash is PLEVA. Once I know for sure I can deal with it. Not knowing is mind-numbing. Two more weeks of waiting...
On top of my mental anguish today, I also noticed some new outbreak areas. My elbows are the newest victims. They had the odd bump before, but both are pretty much covered now. There are also a few re-appearing on my neck which I had hoped would not happen. The worst I would have to say is my face. There are not a lot of them, but it's enough to notice. Around my eye sockets, my nose, my chin, my ears. The rash at the corners of my eyes doesn't ever seem to get better. One disappears only to be replaced by another just as quickly. The ones on my elbows I can at least put the topical cream on to dull the pain, but I can't put anything around my eyes so I just live with the constant sting.
After feeling better for almost a week I would have to say today was one of the tougher days.
No comments:
Post a Comment